If you’re looking forward to the holidays, you’ll want to be at Disneyland Park as they just announced, they will once again transform into The Merriest Place on Earth for the holiday season. Disney Parks Blog shared the latest information.
What is happening:
- From November 11, 2022 to January 8, 2023, Disneyland Resort will be transformed into The Merriest Place on Earth.
- There will be many returning favorites, plus new additions to help you get into the holiday spirit.
California Disney Adventure To park:
- At Disney California Adventure, you can see a 50-foot-tall Christmas tree on Buena Vista Street and automotive holiday embellishments at Cars Land.
- The Nocturnal Spectacular color world – Season of Light will have holiday music and moments from your favorite Disney animated movies.
- There will be live entertainment, culinary delights, as well as special traditions.
- The Disney Festival of Holidays will highlight various celebratory seasons including Christmas/Navidad, Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Three Kings Day.
- The festival markets will serve an artisan menu of delicious food and drink.
- The Sip and Savor pass will return, so you can smash your way through eight foods and non-alcoholic beverages at participating markets and restaurants.
- You can also catch holiday concerts every night on the Palisades Stage at Paradise Gardens Park.
- The animations continue with Mickey’s Happy Holidaysa procession of Disney and Pixar characters dancing and parading to the driving rhythms of the Holiday Toy Drummers.
- Enjoy the popular street party Disney ¡Viva Navidad! featuring Mickey and Minnie Mouse and their party outfits. They are accompanied by Mexican folk dancers and mariachis, Brazilian samba dancers and drummers, and giant mojiganga puppets.
- Also back this year at Paradise Gardens, you can choose to visit Walt Disney Animation Studios with Mirabel. Encanto.
- And don’t worry, if you’re hoping to meet Santa this holiday season, he’ll also be making his home in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- Cars Land will have two seasonal attraction transformations: Luigi’s joy at the whirlwind and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree.
- Disneyland Park will also have a 60-foot Christmas tree on Main Street, USA, as well as Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, which will change from day to night with twinkling icicles and twinkling lights.
- In Town Square, you can see some of your favorite Disney characters and their vacation outfits, some of which will be brand new for this year.
- Anna, Elsa and Olaf from Walt Disney Animation Studios Frozenwith Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Santa Claus and many other friends, will celebrate the season by A fantastic Christmas parade. There will be music, floats, marching toy soldiers, dancing gingerbread cookies and more.
- At night you’ll want to look up at the sky to see Believe… in the magic of the holidays. This spectacular fireworks display will feature falling snow and colorful splashes over Main Street, USA and the facade of “the world is small“.
- There will be nightly dance parties with characters such as Goofy, Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale at the Tomorrowland Terrace.
- Two popular attractions will have fan-favorite seasonal makeovers.
- The “It’s a Small World” holiday will take us around the world as the dolls represent children enjoying the holiday traditions in each of their respective countries.
Downtown Disney District and Disneyland Resort Hotels:
- In the Downtown Disney District, there will be plenty of photo opportunities, festive music, and shopping and dining offerings.
- The three hotels of the Disneyland Resort will display magnificent Christmas trees; there will be future performances by friendly singers; and visits from Santa Claus.
- The Disneyland Resort culinary team will also continue the annual gingerbread house tradition at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.