KANSAS CITY, Missouri, December 1, 2021 / PRNewswire / – It’s finally the most magical time of the year, and Hallmark knows there is no better time to reflect on the gift of those who are dear to us. This is the best time to share the joy we carry in our hearts all year round with those we love.
This holiday season, Hallmark’s wide range of thoughtful greeting cards and gifts are here to help people share more joy with their friends and loved ones, letting them know how much they matter.
“If the past few years have taught us anything, it’s that there is nothing more important than the relationships that unite our world,” said Lindsey Roy, Hallmark Marketing Director. “As we enter this holiday season, celebrating family traditions and reconnecting loved ones in a meaningful way seems more important than ever. Greeting cards are a simple way to make a special impact by reaching out with gifts. thoughtful words of gratitude, kindness and encouragement. “
Hallmark knows that even the smallest actions can bring joy this holiday season. This is why Christmas is the biggest holiday to send greeting cards in United States with approximately 1.3 billion cards sent across the industry.
This year, as people celebrate family vacations from near and far, Hallmark makes it easier than ever to create special memories that last a lifetime with over 4,500 Christmas cards available including:
- Holiday Video Greetings make it easy to add personalized photos and videos, and even invite others to participate. Simply scan the code inside the card and personalize with photos, videos, song, and your name. When you’re done, Hallmark will stitch them together into one video for the card recipient to enjoy.
- Sign & Send Holiday Greetings allows you to send a physical card directly from your phone, including your handwritten message printed on a real Hallmark card, Hallmark covering postage.
- Paper Wonder adds dimension to cards and tells a unique story through memorable works of paper art that allow the card to serve as a keepsake. And, new this holiday season, are three-dimensional honeycomb details with intricate laser-cut designs in various formats, including a praying angel and a Christmas tree.
- Hallmark Signature’s distinctive products feature unique processes, craftsmanship and an eye-catching dimension.
- Good Mail cards feature cutting edge designs, a modern voice, and positive vibes that encourage people to reach out to let others know they matter.
- Mahogany celebrates, affirms and enriches strong cultural ties and relationships.
- Hallmark Vida is designed with the Latino community in mind, reflecting common patterns, milestones and traditions.
Hallmark also offers a variety of happy gifts and decorations to help you create magical memories and bring the spirit of the season to life like never before.
- Celebrate the comforts of your traditions and welcome new ones with over 150 new keepsake ornaments created to mark special memories and reflect unique passions and interests. Between December 1-5, take part in the Cut the Tree event in-store or online, Hallmark’s latest ornament of the season, which includes specials, bonus points and a fun vacation for the whole family.
- Inspire Christmas cuteness in kids to give back with itty bittys® – this holiday season, for every itty bittys® purchased, Hallmark is donating it to Toys for Tots through 24 December 2021.
- Create new traditions and memories with the Christmas Cookies Family Fun Gift Set that contains everything you need for the timeless activity of leaving cookies and milk for Santa.
- Decorate the hallways with authentic Hallmark Channel merchandise, including clothes and gifts that will fill the season with joy.
Visit Hallmark.com to shop online or find the nearest store.
For more than 100 years, the family-owned Hallmark Cards, Inc. has been dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world. Based at Kansas City, Missouri and employing 27,000 people worldwide, some $ 3.5 billion company operates a diverse portfolio of businesses. The Hallmark Global business sells greeting cards, gift wrap and related products in more than 30 languages with distribution in nearly 100 countries and 100,000 roofs worldwide, including a network of Hallmark Gold Crown stores owned by the company and independents in five countries. Crayola® offers a wide range of art supplies and creative toys designed to stimulate the creativity of children around the world. Crown Media Family Networks operates three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, a leading publisher of eBooks, audiobooks and print editions, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription streaming. service. Crown Center is a real estate development company that manages the hotel, offices, entertainment, and 85-acre residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s corporate headquarters. For more information, visit Hallmark.com. Connect to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube.
SOURCE Hallmark Cards, Inc.