MENOMONEE FALLS, Wisconsin – (BUSINESS WIRE) – October 28, 2021–
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) today unveiled its holiday marketing campaign, Give With All Your Heart, which celebrates the spirit of belonging, embraces the many traditions of the season, and inspires meaningful and useful gifts this holiday season. The holidays looked different last year, but as guests anticipate a safe return to holiday traditions this year, Kohl’s encourages them to do so with a new perspective and cultivate meaningful connections with their families, neighborhoods and communities.
“We’ve built our holiday campaign this year with a spirit we hope people can relate to. Basically, we know that customers turn to Kohl’s for gift inspiration, unmatched value and an easy shopping experience, ”said Greg Revelle, Kohl’s Marketing Director. “We will of course be giving all of that, but this year we are going beyond gifts to highlight the spirit of belonging and connectedness, as it is embedded and felt in all of our unique holiday traditions. “
Giving back to communities with heart
Kohl’s embraces the giving season by donating $ 8 million in grants to more than 150 nonprofits nationwide. Through its “One Community of Heart” program, Kohl’s associates have selected local nonprofits in communities across the country to receive a donation from Kohl’s. In 2020, the program donated $ 5 million to organizations ranging from local food banks to chapters of the American Cancer Society and the Red Cross.
The full list of nonprofit recipients of these donations will be available later this holiday season. To learn more about how Kohl’s gives back to communities across the country, visit Corporate.Kohls.com.
Inspire belonging with new ways to connect
As digital and social media continue to connect and bring us together, Kohl’s is sharing new activations to inspire and engage with customers throughout the season. Kohl’s vacation content will celebrate community and diverse traditions, and showcase unique new ways to shop Kohl’s.
- Creator-Led Content: Kohl’s is excited to work with many designers this season on Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram. Each diverse perspective will feature a variety of holiday traditions and celebrations that consumers can draw inspiration from. In partnership with Pinterest, Kohl’s will create an immersive shopping experience that will allow users to explore Kohl’s products in home decors decorated for the holiday season.
- TikTok Challenge: New this year, Kohl’s will use TikTok to create a music and dance-centric challenge, encouraging consumers to share their own dances, inspired by the company’s holiday brand spot.
- Live Shopping Events: To showcase key holiday events such as Black Friday, Kohl’s will leverage Instagram Live to share gift inspiration in real time, making it easier to buy in the moment. New this year, live shopping will also expand to TikTok with content aimed at helping consumers create shopping lists for major events and prepare for the holidays.
- Media partnerships: Kohl’s will once again sponsor Freeform’s 25 Days of Christmas to deliver vacation programs to millions of families across the country. And, new this year, Kohl’s is partnering with Univision to create custom segments for Despierta America, the network’s popular morning show.
Provide amenities to allow more time to make memories
As vacation to-do lists grow, customers can count on Kohl’s to make their shopping experience fast and convenient, saving them valuable time through experience amplifications. digital and in-store.
“We know time is precious during busy vacation months, and Kohl’s is committed to relieving stress and providing more joy throughout our customers’ shopping experience,” said Paul Gaffney, Kohl’s Chief Technology and Supply Chain Officer. “The improvements we’ve made in-store and online will allow us to deliver to our customers no matter how they choose to shop this year. “
For customers purchasing Kohls.com and through the Kohl’s app this year, Kohl’s has made updates to make online shopping even easier by removing steps from the checkout process. And to support the continued growth of the company’s digital sales, earlier this year Kohl’s opened its sixth e-commerce distribution center, adding to its strong distribution network to quickly deliver coveted holiday gifts to customers. Kohl’s also leverages its more than 1,100 stores nationwide to process Kohls.com orders with in-store pickup and shipping services. This year, in anticipation of the peak holiday season, the company has allocated additional inventory to stores to support in-store fulfillment efforts. Kohl’s will once again operate omnipower centers in nearly 300 of its stores to help meet customer demand. These omnipower centers increase capacity during peak periods by equipping stores with further inventory, technology and process improvements for associate efficiency.
To improve the in-store customer experience, Kohl’s has taken additional steps to streamline peak shopping times and minimize customer wait times.
- Online purchase, free in-store pickup During the holidays, Kohl’s will increase the number of designated parking spaces for customers who choose to pick up Kohls.com orders at their local store. Additionally, Kohl’s will be adding new pop-up pickup points at select stores to meet the growing demand for in-store pickup of online orders during the season. Kohl’s has also upgraded pairing technology that supports the fulfillment process of online purchase and in-store pickup orders to ensure a faster and more efficient process for associates and customers.
- Pick-up and auto-return drivers: Kohl’s is experimenting with self-service pickup and drop-off options at select stores on this holiday. With Self-Pick Up, customers can quickly pick up their Kohls.com purchases in-store by visiting a designated area in the store where they can access the item via a personalized link and code. For automatic returns, customers can initiate product returns from their phone before arriving at the store, making the returns process even easier and more convenient.
Encourage gift discovery through Kohl’s product assortment and in-store experience
Customers will have a higher shopping experience at Kohl’s this holiday, making it easier than ever to find the perfect gifts for everyone on their list. In addition to adding notable brands such as Sephora, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein, the company has streamlined its product portfolio and expanded its merchandise assortments to focus on products that resonate most with today’s consumers. hui and support the active and relaxed lifestyle. From removing accessories to make shopping easier to a renewed focus on storytelling through impactful, solution-based displays, Kohl’s creates a more inspiring shopping experience for customers during the holidays.
“Consumers are more excited than ever to create special memories with loved ones again this year, and Kohl’s is here to help families create those special moments with each other,” said Doug Howe, Kohl’s Director of Merchandising . “Kohl’s shoppers can expect to see a new, more modern Kohl’s store this holiday season with an assortment that will delight existing customers and attract new ones, helping them discover the perfect gifts for the whole family.”
Special for the season, customers will also find multi-category gift experiences in stores, such as Presentville to find gifts for the family, Celebrate Together for unique holiday gifts, and Jammies for Your Families pajamas to help perpetuate special family traditions. Additional gift areas will highlight seasonal trends such as comfy outerwear, fleeces, sweaters and slippers.
While shoppers search for personal and practical gifts from the bottom of their hearts, they can browse an assortment of useful products, such as those from brands owned by black and feminine women, clean beauty products, and durable clothing. Plus, with consumers still spending a lot of time at home, comfy home items from Cuddl Duds, Koolaburra from Ugg and The Big One, as well as top-rated kitchen electrical and multi-purpose appliances are perfect. to bring families together for cozy moments together by the fire or baking holiday cookies in the kitchen.
Caution regarding forward-looking information
This article contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. ““ anticipates ”,“ plans ”or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause the actual results of the Company to differ materially from those anticipated by forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risks described in more detail in Section 1A of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference, and other factors that may be described periodically in the documents filed by the company. with the SEC. Forward-looking statements relate to the date originally made, and Kohl’s does not undertake to update them.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading omnichannel retailer. With over 1,100 stores in 49 states and the online convenience of Kohls.com and the Kohl’s app, Kohl’s offers amazing national and exclusive brands at incredible savings for families nationwide. Kohl’s is uniquely positioned to execute its strategy and vision to be the most trusted retailer of choice for the active and relaxed lifestyle. Kohl’s is committed to advancing its commitments to diversity and inclusion, as well as the company’s environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) stewardship. For a list of store locations or to shop online, visit Kohls.com. For more information on Kohl’s impact in the community or how to join our winning team, visit Corporate.Kohls.com or follow @KohlsNews on Twitter.
Jen Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 262.703.5241
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA WISCONSIN
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PHILANTHROPY MARKETING ADVERTISING COMMUNICATION OTHER PHILANTHROPY CATALOG FUNDRAISING FOUNDATION HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS OTHER RETAIL TRADE OTHER ONLINE CONSUMERS SENIORS WOMEN DISCOUNT / VARIETY MAJOR STORES TEENS MEDIA CONSUMPTION CONSUMERS CONSUMPTION
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 10/28/2021 08: 00 / DISC: 10/28/2021 08:02
Copyright Business Wire 2021.